A Buncha White Chicks Sittin' Around Talkin' is the 25th episode of the fourth season and 91st overall.
What Will and Grace want to do
What Jack wants to do
What Karen wants to do
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Will mentions Grace's reaction when he and his friend Claire were supposed to have a baby in Seeds of Discontent.
- When Will enumerates Grace's recent boyfriends, he mentions Mark and "Six-Toe". Grace dates Mark in Three's a Crowd, Six Is a Freak Show and finds out he has six toes, so Will may well be referring to the same guy.
- Sir Judi Dench Dame Ian McKellen
- Will says Grace treats his sperm like Florida State, a known party school where she is sure to be admitted when no one else would.
They don't even let you turn the lights out. I can't have sex with Stan if I can see him! How am I supposed to have a conjugal watchin' that con jiggle? — Karen
|Grace:||It's my safety sperm. You know, like the safety school? You apply to college, and it's the one school you know you're gonna get into just in case everything else falls through.|
|Will:||You're saying my sperm is Florida State?|
Just 'cause it didn't work out with Danny or Nathan or Josh or Ben or Bill or Mark or Six-Toe or Unibrow... doesn't mean it won't work out with that pizza guy you've been eyeing. I'm sure you two will be very happy together, you know, with your three beautiful children: Pepperoni, Mushroom, and Extra Cheese. — Will
|Grace:||I wanna travel the world. Anywhere. Everywhere. You know, as long as it's clean and they speak English and it's safe.|
|Will:||You've just narrowed your world travel plans down to Denver.|