A Gay/December Romance is the twelfth episode of the sixth season and 128th overall.
Attending a local gallery opening, Will catches the eye of a rich plastic surgeon, who uses his vast fortune to provide the modest lawyer with a new level of material possessions. However, when Will realizes that he has become a "lady of leisure," he decides to confront his sugar daddy/boyfriend. Meanwhile, Grace's thirst for delectable Asian noodles sends her to a new local restaurant, but an argument with the owner prompts her to launch a boycott of the establishment.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Hal Linden (Alan Mills)
- Keone Young (Happy Noodles Owner)
- Don Perry (Bertram)
- John O'Brien (Man)
- Paul Witten (Gallery Owner)
- Brandon Routh (Sebastian)
- The two galleries, the Zelman and Offerman, are named for Debra and Megan's husbands (Daniel Zelman and Nick Offerman).
- The noodle incident actually happened to series writer/producer Bill Wrubel. They wanted to charge him for new noodles after they dropped on the floor and he and his friends boycotted the restaurant; he saw his friends eating there two days later.
Honey, these noodles are terrif'. And that's a big compliment coming from me. I'm Asian. — Karen
So, Ellen, swear that you will never eat at Happy Noodles again. Swear on your mother's life. ...Oh, when did that happen? — Grace, on the phone to Ellen
|Will:||You give me all this stuff. Maybe you're expecting something in return.|
|Will:||Something... more than a handshake.|
|Will:||A hug... with friction.|