Advise and Resent is the 15th episode of the second season and 37th overall.
Will reluctantly agrees to go on a blind date set up by his boss and, to his surprise, has a good time, but he's hurt by the other guy's post-date silence, so he lets Jack coach him on how be a good date. Meanwhile, Grace's frustration with her overly sensitive boyfriend mounts, and she takes dubious relationship advice from Karen.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Gregory Hines (Ben Doucette)
- Corey Parker (Josh)
- Michael E. Rodgers (Charlie)
- Brian Gattis (Waiter)
- Kathleen Archer (Delivery Woman)
- Jo Marie Payton (Mrs. Freeman)
- In this episode, Ben tells Will, "Nice work closing the Kinnally deal." which is a reference to episode writer Jon Kinnally.