Home Court Disadvantage is the third episode of the sixth season and 119th overall.
When Grace and Leo join Karen for a friendly game of tennis at her exclusive club, her fierce playing style sends Grace fleeing the court. However, when the reason for her angry play is her hatred for Leo, Grace is determined to find a way for them to get along. Elsewhere, a nervous Will suckers Jack into visiting his depressed mother in Connecticut hoping they can cheer her up.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Will and Jack take Marilyn to see Mamma Mia, the musical based on the music of ABBA. Bits of "Mamma Mia" and "Fernando" are featured in the episode (also, "Dancing Queen" and "Waterloo" are mentioned).
- Will is shown to own a porn parody version of the film Splendor in the Grass.
|Marilyn:||Oh, you've got my favorite movie. Splendor in the Grass. Well, that's careless. They left off the G-R. Shall I pop it in?|
|Will:||Ironically, that's the first line in the movie.|