Homojo is the 15th episode of the fifth season and 107th overall.
Will and Grace hope to rekindle their lost "mojo" through their annual game night with their friends. Karen asks Jack to get her things from the mansion but meets and befriends Stan's mistress and Karen's enemy Lorraine Finster.
The Suck-on-it Cup
Both Will and Grace have been feeling disconnected from each other after she got married and moved out. With hopes of regaining the special connection they had, they hold their annual game night with Rob and Ellen, and Joe and Larry where they always win. They perform poorly and during a timeout while playing Celebrity, admit that they have lost their "homojo"-- a word both of them separately thought of-- and realize that they must never lose touch especially on the small insignificant things "that people really care about". They hug and promise to always make the effort. Will and Grace end up winning the game after Will guessed "Nancy McKeon" in three seconds.
After moving out of the Walker mansion as result of Stanley cheating on her, Karen asks Jack to retrieve one last box of personal effects in her huge closet. There he runs into Lorraine, Stanley's mistress which she first mistakes for a Hungarian maid. They quickly bond and realize they have many things in common, including success from other people's money.
Jack asks Karen if they could all be friends but she angrily forbids him to see Lorraine again. Jack is with Lorraine when Karen goes to the mansion for to confront her. In the end, Jack chooses to stay with Karen because according to him, they have "a special bond" and because her breasts are bigger than Lorraine's. After they leave, Jack peeks back and tells Lorraine, "if Karen dies, I'll totally call you."
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Minnie Driver (Lorraine Finster)
- Tom Gallop (Rob)
- Leigh-Allyn Baker (Ellen)
- Jerry Levine (Joe)
- Tim Bagley (Larry)
- Ellen mentions Bob sleeping with Grace, which they admitted in An Affair to Forget.
- Lorraine's first actual appearance.
- Karen's enormous closet was previously seen in Sweet and Sour Charity.
- Jack exclaims "does a gay bear have anonymous sex in the woods?", which is a play on the rhetorical phrase "does a bear shit in the woods?" as response to a question where the answer is similar to "of course".
- Will answers Nancy McKeon when Grace gives the clue "Bangs" during a game of Celebrity. Although this connection is implied to have been based on an inside joke, McKeon had long bangs playing Jo Polniaczek on the 80s sitcom The Facts of Life.
Something about lording it over our suburban friends with our mastery of showbiz trivia that really gets to the core of what makes our relationship special. — Will, About game night
We were both at the bottom, and we pulled ourselves up with true grit and other people's money. I admire us. — Jack, On him and Lorraine
During all my struggles, you've constantly been partially there for me. Is there anything I can pretend to do for you now? — Jack, Consoling Karen
Oh, I regret the day I ever laid boobs on that man! — Karen, Loathing Stanley
You may have taken my steer, but I'll be damned if you're gonna take my queer! — Karen, To Stan's mistress Lorraine trying to steal Jack