Humongous Growth is the fourth episode of the fifth season and the 96th overall.
While Will and Grace are feuding, Karen and Jack hatch a plan to patch up their differences about co-parenting a baby by tricking each one into attending the same child's birthday party. After arguing over who brought the better gift, the feathers continue to fly as the best friends fuss over their conflicting agendas.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Tim Bagley (Larry)
- Jerry Levine (Joe)
- Mary McDonough (Mom)
- Hannah Leigh Dworkin (Ruby)
- Ryan Armstrong (Josh)
- The episode is set at Hannah's birthday party, although Hannah never actually appears.
|Will:||I got Hannah a little something.|
|Jack:||It's from both of us.|
|Will:||It's actually kinda cool. I adopted her an endangered panda from The Discovery Store. You get a certificate and a pamphlet about the threat to the environment.|
|Jack:||It's from Will.|
|Larry:||It's even better than that mile of highway you had cleaned up in her name.|