I Second That Emotion is the second episode of the eighth season and 164th overall.
Surprisingly for him, he discovers a few areas where he needs some healing of his own. Meanwhile, Grace becomes the target of rage from gay men all over New York when her comments on Jack's talk show are misconstrued during editing.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Shelley Morrison (Rosario Salazar)
- Charles C. Stevenson Jr (Smitty)
- Mathew Botuchis (Dave)
- Matt Crabtree (Stage Manager)
- Thomas J. Hamilton (Guy)
- Sachiko Hayashi (Harumi)
- This episode acknowledges Karen's feelings towards Stan. It also acknowledges Will's regret at throwing away his job and his relationship with Vince.
|Will:||Okay, look at this picture. If you look at it closely, I swear you can see Katie Holmes mouthing, "Help me."|
|Grace:||Please. She made her own twin beds.|
Shame on you! Bad queens! Bad queens. Do you even know who you're booing? I have been devoted to you for decades. When I was a little girl, I showed you mine when you showed me yours. Even though you didn't care. When I was in high school, I showed you mine when you showed me yours, even though you didn't care. And when I was in my twenties, I slept with you, even though you still didn't care. And now, you sneer at me at the Chelsea Market, and you-- you throw macaroni salad at me on Christopher Street? And it's so not fair, because I love you people! I have always loved you in a very unhealthy way. For my own personal development, so now love me back, dammit! — Grace
|Will:||I've had tons of successful relationships!|
|Karen:||That all ended.|