Kiss and Tell is the 24th episode of the seventh season, and the 170th overall.
After his first day, Will becomes suspicious of his new job -- especially when he finds himself in an empty office with no co-workers, a German shepherd and a Russian-speaking thug. When Will confronts his new boss Malcolm, he discovers a startling secret about an old friend. Meanwhile, Grace quits the hotel design job when Tom can no longer hide his feelings for her. At OutTV, Jack has been promoted to host of his own show, "Jack Talk," and is reveling in his newfound celebrity until the network tells him to split the spotlight with his new co-host - Karen.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Shelley Morrison (Rosario Salazar)
- Eric Stoltz (Tom Cassidy)
- Alec Baldwin (Malcolm Widmark)
- John Ducey (Jamie)
- Bridget Flanery (Viv Cassidy)
- Mathew Botuchis (Dave)
- Dmitri Boudrine (Russian Man)
- Dmitri Boudrine also played a Russian man in the episode "24".
- Jack begins new career as host of Jack Talk.
|Will:||I was just admiring the photograph. Is that your family?|
|Malcolm:||No, it came with the frame.|
|Will:||But you're in the picture.|
|Malcolm:||Yeah, I used to be a model.|
|Macolm:||If you leave, Will, what will happen to the kids?|
|Will:||The kids have $85 million in a Swiss bank account. The kids are fine!|