Looking for Mr. Good Enough is the fourteenth episode of the sixth season and 130th overall.
Will decides to further his cooking skills by taking a class and invites Jack to join him in the kitchen. However, when Jack decides to include his new boyfriend Stuart, the gourmet attorney finds himself the sad single in a cooking class full of couples. Elsewhere, Karen's mother Lois returns to town, slightly unnerving her daughter and calling on Grace's thrifty design talents to help decorate her new apartment.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman )
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Shelley Morrison (Rosario Salazar)
- Dave Foley (Stuart Lamarack)
- Tracey Ullman (Ann)
- Suzanne Pleshette (Lois Whitley)
- Jerry Levine (Joe)
- Tim Bagley (Larry)
- Stacy Galina (Debbie)
- Matt Champagne (Don)
- Christopher Backus (Adam)
- This episode is only 28-minutes. It was originally a super-sized episode, but was cut down to accommodate the preceding 32-minute "Friends" episode and so that "The Apprentice" could air at 9:00.
- Edie Falco was originally asked to play Ann, but her schedule wouldn't allow it. (She was able to appear a month later as Deirdre in "East Side Story".)
- This is the last appearance of Lois, Karen's mother, although her storyline does inspire an ongoing arc in which Will and Grace redecorate and sell apartments for profit.
|Adam:||Would it be too intimate if I fed you?|
|Will:||Would it be too intimate if I cried while you did it?|
Oh, please. Let me tell you something. Will Truman doesn't have to pay for it, okay? Will Truman just goes months and months at a time without it and then pours all his sexual energy into his embroidery. — Will, to Adam