Marry Me a Little, Marry Me a Little More is the two-part eighth and ninth episode of the fifth season and 100th and 101st overall. In repeats and syndication, it is split into two episodes.
Marry Me a Little
After Grace impulsively accepts a marriage proposal from Leo, there seem to be a million roadblocks between her and an actual wedding, not the least of which is her best friend Will's unease about the whole idea. Grace's pals, especially Will, are hurt that they weren't invited, but all seems forgiven when everyone--including Grace's outspoken mom and the subdued Mrs. Markus-gather days later for a swank reception. It should be a festive bash, but the emergence of unsettling details about Leo, and about the park nuptials, give Grace reason to wonder whether she has made a mistake.
Marry Me a Little More
After finding out that their park nuptials were invalid, Grace and Leo decide to have a large, traditional wedding. Will keeps busy planning the wedding, but after Grace asks him to give her away, he has to deal with his feelings of giving away his best friend to another man.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Shelley Morrison (Rosario Salazar)
- Harry Connick, Jr. (Leo Markus)
- Debbie Reynolds (Bobbi Adler)
- Judith Ivey (Eleanor Markus)
- Katie Couric (Herself)
- Tom Gallop (Rob)
- Leigh-Allyn Baker (Ellen)
- Jerry Levine (Joe)
- Tim Bagley (Larry)
- Neil Vipond (Julius)
- The 100th Episode. Originally aired as a Special Hour-Long Episode with, as "Marry Me a Little, Marry Me a Little More". As part of the 100th Episode celebration, a half-hour clip show was shown afterwards, featuring outtakes and bloopers.
- Leo's given first name is Marvin.
- Ellen is eight-months pregnant with her second child.
- The disco song playing at the reception was "Fire" by Ohio Players.
Grace Adler, I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So here, today, right now, in front of God... and Katie Couric, I'm asking you... Will you marry me? — Leo