My Best Friend's Tush is the 22nd episode of the second season and the 44th overall.
Grace is thrilled when, thanks to Karen's social connections, she gets the chance to land a prestigious client for her interior-decorating firm. The only problem? She must compete with international design goddess Helena Barnes. To help boost Grace's confidence, Karen assumes the alias of "Anastasia Beaverhausen" to dig up dirt on the socialite. Meanwhile, Jack tries marketing an odd invention: a tush pad for riding the New York City subway.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Joan Collins (Helena Barnes)
- Doug Ballard (Robert Lilienfield)
- Ken Lerner (Bob)
- Rod Britt (Larry)
- Martin Morales (Employee)
- After the pitch meeting, Will compares Jack to Rip Taylor, who later appears as himself in the episode Saving Grace, Again (Part 2)
Hey, mon frère, if your derriere could use a little cush, no need to pout, the word is out. It's Jack's Subway Tush! — Jack's jingle