No Sex 'n' the City is the nineteenth episode of the sixth season and the 141st overall.
Tip-toeing through his budding relationship, an apprehensive Will makes the mistake of taking Grace's advice on love, playing hard-to-get with his new pseudo-boyfriend. However, when his game playing causes a rift in this budding romance, Will is left questioning Grace's wisdom in matters of the heart. Meanwhile, a distraught Jack and Karen bravely attempt to soldier on after learning their favorite television shows will be going off the air.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Sharon Osborne won her cameo appearance at a charity auction for the Trevor Project, which helps gay teenagers.
- The song playing in the Third Street Grill is a remix of "Baby Boy" by Beyonce.
- Jack and Karen are shown to be obsessive fans of Frasier, Friends, and Sex And The City. Karen does an impression of Chandler when she says, "Could a show be any funnier?"
|Jack:||Is Will back from his date with that cop guy? I figured by now he be curled up in his bed crying himself into a Snickers bar.|
|Grace:||Why do you do that, Jack? You're his friend. Why does Will's pain always amuse you?|
|Jack:||[giggling] Remember that time his date went so badly, he came home and started writing a play?|
|Grace:||[laughing] You mean, If Gay Means Happy, Why Am I So Sad?|
Hey. You know, we could go out and have life experiences of our own, then get together later and discuss them. You know, like the people on TV do. — Karen
|Will:||Is there any chance that your advice could be wrong?|
|Grace:||Chance? Of course. Good chance. Just look at my love life before I met Leo. Look at my love life after I met Leo. Really, when I give you advice, I'm just talking out of my ass.|