One Gay at a Time is the 3rd episode of the seventh season and the 149th overall.
Grace has a surprise reunion with Val as she attempts to steal doughnuts at an AA meeting. She gets hooked on AA meetings for free therapy and food and Val and Karen have a confrontation which leads to Grace's exposure as a fraud. Meanwhile, Will and Jack attend a gay television focus group, only to have Will kicked out and Jack hired as Junior VP of New Programming.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Molly Shannon (Val Bassett)
- Mark Harelik (Tim)
- Mathew Botuchis (Dave)
- Julie Pop (Pat)
- Marcy Goldman (Judy)
- Jodi Fleisher (Woman)
- Jon Kinnally (Mitchell)
- Writer/Producer Jon Kinnally was uncredited for his role as Mitchell.
- This episode marks the final appearance of Val.
- First appearance of Dave.
|Karen:||You know... I think I recognized something in those people at that meeting. Something that I've... never had the courage to face.|
|Grace:||Oh, Karen...You can tell me.|
|Karen:||I'm really scared to say this, but....I think Rosario might have a drinking problem.|
|Will:||I don't believe this. I mean, this channel could be a beacon of intelligence and insight for our community, and it's just a joke!|
|Jack:||[SIGHS] Will, nobody wants to watch a beacon.|