Saving Grace, Again (Part 1) is the eighth episode of the seventh season and the 147th overall.
Grace comes home from a great date and listens to a static-y message she's received from Leo. She thinks Leo is telling her happy anniversary and that he wants to meet on the top of the Peninsula Hotel as they had always planned. Grace hides the message from Will, but when Will learns about it, he decides to take Grace to the Berkshires to get her mind off of Leo. Meanwhile, Karen and Jack try to set each other up. However, after Karen gets paired with her gardener and Jack is set up with a straight, married guy, Jack and Karen decide they are the best people for each other.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Harry Connick, Jr. (Leo Markus)
- Patrick Fabian (Alan)
- John P. Connolly (Gardener)
- Karl T. Wright (Wayne)
- Christian S. Anderson (Man)
- Harry Connick, Jr. did not appear in this episode, but voiced the answering machine message.
- Will dances to George Michael's 80's classic "Faith" in this episode.
You know, I just don't have time for all this getting-to-know-ya crap. I just want somebody who gets me. Somebody who's comfortable in my world, and makes me laugh, and occasionally brings me flowers. Somebody who likes kittens, and the hardcore bondage scene. — Karen
|Will:||I got us a special treat. Stockard Channing reading The Secret Life of Bees.|
|Grace:||Ugh. Audiobooks. Just another plot to shove books down our throat.|
|Will:||Yeah. This reading thing has gotten out of hand. I hear they're pushing this junk on kids now.|