Sour Balls is the nineteenth episode of the seventh season and the 158th overall.
Jack convinces Will that they need a change of scenery and should buy a vacation home in Middleborough, an up-and-coming gay community. After purchasing a new pad, the duo find out that it is not quite the gay getaway they had imagined. Instead, Jack landed the two in a blue collar town just two hours away from the newest gay hotspot. Meanwhile, Ellen asks Grace to babysit her three children, but changes her mind when she finds out Will is out of town.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Shelley Morrison (Rosario Salazar)
- Leigh-Allyn Baker (Ellen)
- Fred Sanders (Jerry)
- Eric Allan Kramer (Barry)
- Charles C. Stevenson Jr (Smitty)
- Alison Martin (Gabby)
- Robbie Troy (Candy)
- Victor Z. Issac (Jason)
- This is Ellen's first appearance since Season 5's "Women and Children First". Since then, she and Rob have had a third child. One of the children is named Roman, after Debra Messing's baby boy.