Terms of Employment is the eighth episode of the second season and 30th overall.
Grace looks to Will for representation when a hotshot lawyer doesn't pay her for a consulting assignment, but he ends up making Will a job offer. Meanwhile, Jack and Karen turn a training film set into an adult entertainment experience.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Gregory Hines (Ben Doucette)
- Robert Clendenin (Bob Dent)
- Aaron Lustig (Marv Buhl)
- Dan Sachoff (Announcer)
- Jo Marie Payton (Mrs. Freeman)
- First appearance of Ben Doucette.
- When Ben Doucette lets Will keep his job after testing him, Will compares him to Willy Wonka from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Coincidentally, Mr. Stein, the other half of Doucette & Stein, would later be played by Gene Wilder who is known for playing Willy Wonka.
|Will:||But wait, wait, wait, wait! So, what? This was just a test? Like this is Willy Wonka and you've just given me the keys to the Chocolate Factory?|
|Ben:||Will, you've got your job. But, please, don't refer to me as "the chocolate factory.|