The Big Vent is the ninth episode of the first season.
Days of Our Vent
Love Among the Coconuts: a Caribbean Fantasy
- Corinne Bohrer (Judy)
- T.F. Sullivan (Thomas)
- Robert Curtis Brown ("Will" actor)
- Jensen Daggett ("Grace" actor)
- Titus Napoleon (Roger Waka-lana-huki)
- Karen asks Rosario to read "Green Eggs and I'm Hammered" to her stepchildren, after the Dr. Seuss story Green Eggs and Ham.
- The Real World: Seattle
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Cesar Romero.
- Jack decides to rewrite his play exclaiming "I'll take Painful Things for $500" similar to choosing a category in Jeopardy!.
|Grace:||The poor husband slaves away 18 hours a day, while she carries on an affair every day this week. Except Wednesday.|
|Will:||Which ironically is hump day.|
|Jack:||What do you think of my glasses? What do they say?|
|Will:||They say... "guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses."|
|Jack:||[Pointing at Will] And guys don't make passes at guys with fat asses.|
—discussing their cheating neighbors
|Grace:||That would be totally immoral. It would break the commandment about... um... coveting thy husband's brother's ass.|
|Will:||Wow. I break that one all the time.|
I guess maintaining the 13 shades of red in your hair keeps you so busy, you don't have any time for recreational reading.
Jack, after Grace did not read his play
|Karen:||Your play stinks.|
|Jack:||It does?! Which pages?|
|Karen:||Uh, the ones with words on 'em?|
|Will:||We need ice cream. What flavor of ice cream goes with the destruction of a loveless marriage?|
Honey, did you really think you could get into Heaven wearing body glitter?