The Honeymoon's Over is the tenth episode of the fifth season and 102nd overall.
After a displaced Karen is booted from her Palace Hotel digs, a sympathetic Will agrees to let her move in with him -- at least until she turns his apartment into a federal disaster zone with her exorbitant lifestyle, forcing Will to try and unload her onto Grace's shoulders. Meanwhile, Jack loses style points when he poses incognito out of fear that the "Gay Mafia" has it out for him.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Shelley Morrison (Rosario Salazar)
- Elton John (Himself)
- Lance Roberts (Waiter #1)
- Wells Rosales (Waiter #2)
- Kathleen Archer (UPS Woman)
- At the time the episode aired, Elton John has been in a relationship with Canadian filmmaker David Furnish for over a decade. Furnish is a childhood friend of Eric McCormack from Ontario. John and Furnish married on 2014.
- "They gonna make you a coiffure you can't refuse"
- Karen greets Will and Jack as Sam and Diane, after Sam Malone and Diane Chambers, characters from sitcom Cheers and famous for being one of earliest will-they-won't-they couples on TV.
- Jack's apartment was supposed to be used for a shooting of the series Sex and the City which starred Sarah Jessica Parker. Jack says she might bring "James Wilkie Jessica Broderick Parker", referring to her son with Matthew Broderick whose full name is just James Wilkie Broderick.
- Jack claims that the gay mafia prevented "that NSYNC guy from going into space", referring to Lance Bass
- Elton John Bitch is Back. It's a little bit funny" the first line in his song Your Song. "We're watching you" Voyeur
|Jack:||Remember we were making those jokes about the gay mafia? I think it's for real.|
|Will:||Of course it is. I'm sure some gay guy's getting "whacked" as we speak.|
"Sex and the City," HBO, H-O-M-O. — Jack
|Grace:||Come on, we're newlyweds. We wanna be able to have sex without someone in the background giggling.|
|Karen:||Honey, I won't giggle if you don't make that face you make.|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found