There But for the Grace of Grace is the 21st episode of the second season and 43rd overall.
SynopsisIt's a scary glimpse into the future for Will and Grace when they visit their curmudgeonly retired college professor only to discover that he is a bitter old man that has a "Grace" of his own. Meanwhile, Karen must confront her most mortal enemy -- the kitchen -- when Stan requests a homecooked meal for his birthday, and she looks to Jack and Ben to come to her rescue.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Gregory Hines is a professional tap dancer and we get to see a bit of him in action in this episode.
- A scene was taped with a character that represented Joseph and Sharon's "Jack". The character was recast multiple times and the scene was eventually cut because of troubles with the actor.
Honey, I'd suck the alcohol out of a deodorant stick, so you're asking the wrong gal, ok? — Karen, when Ben Doucette asks for wine preference.
|Jack:||Hmm. Doesn't look like much of a salad to me. Where's the arugula? Hmm? Where's the radicchio? Where's the Rwanda?|
|Ben:||Jack, one of those isn't a salad ingredient so much as a war-torn country in Africa.|
|Jack:||Duh. I sponsor a kid in arugula.|