Grace hits the roof when her matchmaking mom visits with yet another man in tow: one of Grace's childhood friends. At first Grace is infuriated by her mom's matchmaking, but her anger soon turns to disappointment when he turns out to be a perfect match...for Will. Meanwhile, Jack and Rosario meet with an INS agent who's well acquainted with Jack's past.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Debbie Reynolds (Bobbi Adler)
- Shelley Morrison (Rosario Salazar)
- Andy Comeau (Andy Fellner)
- Peter Paige (Roger O'Neill)
- The title is a reference to comedy improvisation show, Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- Jack's poetic exchange with Roger is a play on the duet "I Remember It Well" from the musical Gigi.
- Will quotes the Irving Berlin song, "Sisters" when he yells, "God help the sister that comes between me and my mister!"
What do the boys make out to these days? Is it still Judy? — Bobbi Adler
Grace...I'm sorry your mother causes you so much pain and embarrassment, but you've gotta look at it this way. It's incredibly entertaining for me. — Will