Women and Children First is the sixteenth episode of the fifth season and 108th overall.
Grace has a girl's night in Brooklyn with Karen, Rosario, Ellen and new neighbor Julie -- and she offends Karen when she doesn't take her advice regarding Leo. Meanwhile, Jack reconnects with his childhood babysitter and falls back into childhood patterns, befuddling (and disturbing) Will.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- Shelley Morrison (Rosario Salazar)
- Originally a 45-minute episode, heavily edited down to 30 minutes for repeats.
- There is a continuity mistake in this episode: Karen appears as though she's meeting Julie for the first time, although they are referenced as meeting offscreen in Fagmalion Part One: Gay It Forward.
|Ellen:||Rob's boring, and it's his fault I'm fat.|
|Julie:||At least he works. The only thing my husband did last year is add "Southern accent" to his résumé.|
Why does everyone outgrow me? I mean... I know being a babysitter is all flashy and ooh-la-la. But you don't know the heartbreak behind it. — Sissy