Yours, Mine or Ours is the sixteenth episode of the first season.
Stunned to find they have a 'date' with the same guy, Will and Grace compete for the affections of a handsome, charming new neighbor at dinner, and even Jack's finely-tuned gay-dar can't pick up his preference. Meanwhile, Karen contemplates firing her driver and in a twist of irony asks Grace to role-play firing an incompetent employee.
- Eric McCormack (Will Truman)
- Debra Messing (Grace Adler)
- Sean Hayes (Jack McFarland)
- Megan Mullally (Karen Walker)
- This episode was written by Ellen Idelson and Rob Lotterstein, the namesakes for Will and Grace's friends Rob and Ellen.
- Peter mentions that he lives in a studio apartment, although he later tells Grace he lives in a one-bedroom apartment. The scenes in his apartment show that the latter is true.
- The song Will sings with Jack in his office is "Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man" from the musical Showboat.
- Jack mentions that "they haven't sung a showtune since Jimmy Swaggart got caught with a hooker", referring to the series of sex scandals involving the evangelical pastor in the 1980s.
|Peter:||Is everyone is this building good-looking?|
|Will:||Oh, no. We make the ugly ones take the stairs.|